How to move a case to a new program

Whether you've accidentally added a case to the wrong program or they are switching to a new program, you will first need to discharge the case. 

Click here for instructions on how to discharge a case. 

Once discharged, go to the case and click on the Reopen button and select "Readmit (New Case)". A pop-up will then appear asking for additional information, fill out all fields highlighted in yellow then press Ok. This pop-up is the area where you can change the program the case is assigned to. Make sure you have your pop-up blocker disabled for extendedReach!