How to edit an existing placement

If you entered a placement in the incorrect home or on an incorrect date, you can edit the placement information  in the "Case File" Tab.

In the drop-down menu, select Placements and then click on the placement you'd like to edit. 

If you are unable to make changes to the placements, please contact your system administrator, as there may be security restrictions in place.